With a balance sheet total of nearly € 68 billion as of year-end 2004, RZB is Austria's third largest bank. It provides the full range of commercial and investment banking services in Austria' and ranks among the leading banks in Central and Eastern Europe.
Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG (RZB) 70.00%, Free float 24.00%, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) 2.80%, International Finance Corporation (IFC) 3.20%
Starting already in 1986 by founding what is today Raiffeisen Bank, Hungary, Raiffeisen International has proven its pioneering spirit time and again by entering growth markets ahead of international competition. The most recent examples are the founding of Raiffeisenbank in Serbia and Montenegro in 2001, and the acquisitions of banks in Kosovo, Belarus and Albania in 2002, 2003 and 2004, respectively.
Raiffeisen International owns the majority of shares in every Network Bank.
* Albania - Raiffeisen Bank Sh.a.
* Belarus - Priorbank, JSC
* Bosnia and Herzegovina - Raiffeisen Bank d.d. Bosna i Hercegovina
* Bulgaria - Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) E.A.D.
* Croatia - Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d.
* Czech Republic - Raiffeisenbank a.s.
* Hungary - Raiffeisen Bank Rt.
* Kosovo - Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo JSC
* Poland - Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
* Romania - Raiffeisen Bank S.A.
* Russia - ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria
* Serbia and Montenegro - Raiffeisenbank a.d.
* Slovakia - Tatra banka, a.s.
* Slovenia - Raiffeisen Krekova banka d.d.
* Ukraine - JSCB Raiffeisenbank Ukraine